Are you looking for an app that enables you to share notes and notebooks with family and friends plus is cross-platform? e.g. Windows, iOS, Android, and Apple. Plus the ability to take and attach voice memos from within the app to a note for transcribing? The ability to take and attach pictures into a note from within the app, sort notes/notebooks, basically one of the best digital organizing tool available? Check out Evernote – I will cover Evernote, Dropbox, MS Office, Windows 7,8.1, 10 and more in my upcoming Small Group at Victory Family Church – I have been using Evernote for many years for my business, work life, and personal items.
A few items Evernote does very well:
1. Track your time
2. Write a ‘to do’ list and keyword it
4. Keep track of notes from your studies
5. Kindle or ebook readers – export your notes from Amazon into Evernote for future reading
6. Backup your favorites/book marks and prevent the dreaded – my computer crashed and I lost ‘everything’ including my favorite websites
7. Lists – grocery lists, gift lists, etc
8. Save articles from the web with one of the great clipping tools for future reading, research, notes using Evernote Clearly and Evernote Web Clipper
9. Keep track of clothes sizes for family and friends (gift giving) or even yourself – this might sound goofy but I can never remember the sleeve size when I buy dress shirts –
10. Keywording for organization and the ability to easily find items in your digital world.
Watch my facebook thread or this site for more information.
Being organized is not a bad word, it is YOU being in control!
Scheduling for this workshop is through Victory Family Church. – More information to follow.